Prana Mudra is the protector of a healthy body and health_ We have talked about many hand mudras and their benefits in the last few articles. We learned many things from this like Gyan Mudra removes your mental stress, Water Mudra keeps your body hydrated. Zero mudra increases your hearing ability etc. Apart from this, many more currencies are still left, about whose importance we will tell you. In today’s article, we are giving you information about Prana Mudra. Prana Mudra is a very important mudra because as its name suggests, so is its function. It protects your life and health. With its regular practice, you get the power to protect and fight against many diseases. It is a centre of vitality, by doing which the body remains healthy. Through 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali, you can learn yoga and get complete information about yoga. Let us know in detail
How to do Prana Mudra?
- Let us tell you that the ring finger i.e. ring finger is related to those parts of the body and brain which are related to the earth element.
- Whereas the little finger of the little finger is related to the water element in the body. The thumb of your hand is related to the element of fire.
- Prana mudra is formed when the ring finger and little finger of the hand join the tip of the thumb with the front part.
- Take care that there is not too much pressure in them and the remaining two fingers are kept straight.
- The specialty of this mudra is that you can practise it anywhere and anytime.
- You should not practise the mudra standing, it should be done sitting.
- You can sit in any posture like Sukhasana or Vajrasana for practice.
- Keep the back part of your palms on the thighs, the white part facing towards the sky.
- You should practise by focusing your attention on your breath. The breathing is to be kept normal during the exercise.
Benefits of Prana Mudra:
- Prana mudra increases eyesight as well as removes many problems related to the eyes.
- If the number of glasses in your eyes is high, then you should start practising this mudra regularly.
- It makes you strong, due to which you can be patient and very comfortable in any adverse situations.
- Due to the weakening of immunity, many problems such as frequent colds, fever come. Its practice makes your immune system strong.
- Women who have a lot of pain during menstruation, get to benefit from doing this.
- There are some disorders in your body due to the lack of earth and water elements, those disorders can be cured with Prana Mudra.
- People who have low tolerance and constant fatigue, get strength by doing this mudra.
- It also cures skin diseases and it cures red skin, skin rashes, hives, etc.
- This asana is also beneficial for high blood pressure patients.
- If you get angry and feel irritable over small things, then doing this reduces all these things.
Other problems in which doing Prana Mudra is beneficial:-
- thyroid enlargement
- joint instability
- habit of forgetting
- sleeplessness (insomnia)
- stomach irritation
- Constipation and Acidity
- urinary tract irritation
- foul-smelling sweat
- premature Ageing
By practising this mudra, you can also get benefits from it. But if you have a problem with cough or cold, then do not practise this mudra for long. You can practise this for 10-10 minutes thrice a day.
Varun Mudra – Balance the water element in your body
Water is very important for us to live. Even if a person gives up food for a few days, he can live, but without water, it is difficult to live even two days. Only by this, you can understand how important water is for our body. Let us tell you that 70 percent of our body is made up of water. Water not only provides coolness to our body but also helps in the formation of cells. It also helps to digest your food by making it liquid. There are five types of elements in our body and if any element becomes unbalanced then the body is not able to function properly. Today we are telling you the mudra for how to balance the water element in your body. Water elements can be balanced by Varun mudra. So let’s know Varuna means water. This mudra protects our body from water-borne diseases like dehydration etc. And the special thing is that you can practise this mudra anywhere and anytime.
How to do Varun Mudra?
Varun mudra is formed by joining the front part of the little finger (Kanishka) of the hand and the front part of the thumb. Therefore, the smallest finger of the hand is considered as the symbol of the water element while the thumb is considered as the fire element. Combining these two changes our health. It’s very effective Hand is one of the Mudras.
Benefits of Varun Mudra:
- Just as water makes our skin glow, similarly doing Varun mudra also brings life to the skin.
- Regular practice of this mudra removes the dryness of the body.
- The practice of Varun mudra purifies the blood, due to which all the diseases of the skin are removed.
- By doing this, old age also does not come quickly, because there are no wrinkles on your body.
- It gives you relief from the problem of feeling thirsty again and again.
- Varun mudra maintains the balance of water elements in your body
- It is helpful in preventing nerve pain and shrinkage.
- Doing this also brings flexibility to the body.
- You can do this for 10 to 30 minutes for a month to get its benefits.
This mudra should be done only for a very short time during the winter season. And if you have a cold, then don’t do it. You can do this mudra for half an hour in summer or other seasons.